Sun Valley Lacrosse Covid-19 Protocols
As of April 1, 2021
● Everyone (parents, volunteers, coaches, players) must be masked upon arrival and departure, when entering the field, on the field, and leaving the field.
● Masks can be worn under helmets if preferred but must be worn when helmets come off. Helmet off = Mask on.
● Athletes, Coaches, Volunteers: Maintain 6 feet physical distancing off the field.
● Parents/Spectators: Maintain 6 feet physical distancing on the sidelines.
Healthy Roster / Attendance form:
● Parents MUST submit a Healthy Roster form each day their child is participating in SVL programming.
● Healthy Roster forms will be delivered by text to one designated family member’s mobile phone (two numbers only for separate households) for completion and submission by 9am.
● Your child is ineligible for participation in SVL programming that day if the form is not submitted by 9am. NO EXCEPTIONS.
COVID Symptoms and Illness
● Do NOT attend practice or games if not feeling well or experiencing any COVID symptoms (fever, chills, cough, body aches, runny nose, nasal congestion, sore throat, cough, lack of taste or smell, diarrhea, abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, headache, difficulty breathing, fatigue).
● Do NOT attend practice or games if under investigation for COVID or had an exposure to COVID.
● Do NOT attend practice or games if a family/household member is COVID positive or is under investigation for COVID.
● DO communicate all COVID symptoms, exposure, or quarantine through your SV Lacrosse Healthy Roster form submission.
● Every player must have their own reusable water bottle that is VERY CLEARLY marked with the player's name which is full prior to arriving at practice or games.
● Every player will arrive at practice or game fields with their equipment on and ready to play.
● Every player will check in with their coach before starting practice.
SVL protocols will follow and be updated based on the Center for Disease Control and Prevention and the South Central Public Health District COVID guidelines and requirements, including COVID travel guidelines.
Every player, parent and coach will have fun and be respectful of the protocols!